Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mommy's oops

July 13, 2010
William and I were running late for a doctor's appointment so, I quickly tossed him in the car. As I was backing up from the driveway, I heard him giggling, another giggle and another. Suddenly, it occurred to me - I had put him in Nicholas' car seat! I stopped the car, checked to make sure the straps weren't rediciously too big (which of course they weren't - needed about 2" of tightening) and figured he might as well have his first forward-facing ride.
He loved it! He chuckled the entire time, which was so precious to hear behind me. Later that night, we went out with Daddy, just so he could enjoy the giggles.
Let's just say we need to shop for a new throne for William!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just precious!
Jan Kenyon

Ava, Gabriella and Maya said...

So Cute..