Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our New Morning Routine

The first 2 weeks, I was diligent about getting showered and ready for the day before Fred left for work at 8:00....that was until it was my first day solo! Nicholas slept in a little later, which meant we all got to sleep in. Soon I found myself trying to figure out how to keep William safe from his ever-so interested big brother. In the end, Nicholas was happy to hang out in our bedroom (thanks to Disney's Special Agent Oso)...

while I moved William in the bathroom. He stayed secured thanks to our high security child-proof knob protector!

I was no sooner all ready when Poppie surprised us by coming over to take Nicholas for the day. Nicholas sure had a fun day at the playground and helping Poppie clean the pond. Thanks Poppie!

No comments: