Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yet another Christmas!

Today we spent the afternoon with my 5 cousins in Tully. Vincent was my best buddy - he helped me open my gift (an Elmo that's the size of me!) and even fed me lunch! I can't wait for him to come play with me!
Baby Johnny just loved Daddy's thumb...
...ooops, until this happened!
(Daddy still hasn't forgiven Mommy for taking the time to snap a picture before running to get a towel!)
Colby liked trying to pack up his Jam Pack Jam game from me.
I tired many times to figure out why the remote from my cousins didn't work their tv - hopefully it will operate mine at home!
Daddy, Vincent and Anthony tried forever to figure out Vincent's transformers. Anthony was the smart one and figured out his first....maybe following the directions does pay off!
Then we brought cousin Marissa to the High School Musical On Ice show!
I used the time to get in every nook & cranny of my new teeth - I take my dental hygiene very seriously these days!
Mommy and Marissa loved the show...
...but they didn't get up and dance like I did!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a lucky boy...how many Christmas celebrations now 4? 5? And TWO concerts...your parents rule Nicholas!

Cyndi Farrare said...

And I thought we had a ton of Christmas celebrations! What a lucky boy!!

Brandi Ronneburger said...

Christmas seems to last for months in your family--way cool, Nicholas! I hope you get that remote working., knowing you though, you've figured it out already. Glad you had fun at the show too!

Amy said...

Looks like Fast Freddy got a handful!