Monday, September 3, 2007

No Labor Happening On This Labor Day!

"With Daddy on his boy's motorcycle weekend to VA, Mommy and I had fun with a visit from Dillon, Aunt Angela and Uncle Jim. On Saturday, we had a great day at camp, even though I was always getting myself stuck under the rocker."
"Dillon enjoyed waving bye-bye to the sun."
"On Sunday, we went to the Parkway. Dillon loved the giant slide with Grandpa."
"Dillon - you are not a bike, you silly boy!!!"
"Back home, Dillon thought my dinosaur was a lounge chair."

"I'm so tired, but I have to stay awake!!!"
"Finally, nap time with Grandpa."

1 comment:

Aunt Anne said...

Gee Nicholas you had a very busy labor day weekend. I am sure that you had a great time with cousin Dillon Aunt Angela and Uncle Jim.
how's the crawling coming. I hear you got stuck under the rocker. You must get Granpa to show you how he taught your Mommy to go frontwards. I see you and Grandpa have the nap thing down already .Love you, Aunt Anne