Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fun At The Fair!

"Today I had my first trip to the Fair! I loved the cow barn. A bunch of cows were mooing like crazy - I nearly giggled my diaper off!"
"At the petting zoo, my favorite were the baby goats. I did my best to touch them, but Daddy was too worried about the germ factor - as if I would put my fingers in my mouth after petting an animal!"
"I don't have time to pose for a picture - isn't that a yak over there!"
"Daddy was so proud of himself for winning me a fish."
"Just for the record, I'd much rather have a cow or a goat for my first pet - they seemed much more exciting than this fish!"
"Hey Daddy, check out that cute sheep over there!"
"Aren't I supposed to crawl through this thing - come on, I think I can make it!"
"Bring me to the beach and we can make a great sand castle like this one Daddy!!!"
Our little sweet pea!
"The best part of the fair was the free balloon - go figure!!!"
"Mommy even shared a bite of her fried dough with me. I loved it!!!"
We also made the mistake of giving Nicholas what was supposed to be a "sip" of chocolate milk. He wouldn't surrender the cup and threw a fit in the middle of the dairy building when we tried to take it away. Listen to him yum this up!


1 comment:

Aunt Anne said...

wow Nicholas, I LOVE CHOCOLATE MILE TOO !!!!!!!!!!! But for some strange reason you sound an awfully lot like your Daddy. Lots of hugs and Kisses Aunt Annr