Monday, June 4, 2007

First Night In A Hotel - What A Success

There was barely enough room for Nicholas in the car with us bringing full artillery of his favorite things from home (swing, jumper, Bumbo, Moses basket) for our first attempt in a hotel room. Nicholas impressed all of us - sleeping through the night and even allowing Mommy and Daddy to eat their take-out dinners by the light of the TV going in the room when he slept. After bringing the swing all the way to MA - you better believe we had him use it for a little bit Sunday morning.
"I can get used to this hotel situation. Having my own full-sided bed was great! There was plenty of room for me to spread out in my Moses basket."
"I'm all ready to go see cousin Dillon get dunked in holy water."
Dillon was ready to go for a swim in the holy water! He was also pretty interested in the lit candle - but wanted nothing to do with the cross drape he was given to wear.
Nicholas was all tired out by the end of the ceremony.

1 comment:

Brandi Ronneburger said...

Are you sure Nicholas fit in the car with all of that stuff?! I just can't imagine he could. Glad you had a great time and Nicholas showed off how well he can sleep!